- Are you looking for an aroma diffuser right now and feel confused as too much to choose from?
- Are you currently having one but tired to walk to the diffuser and press the button?
You found the right model right here because
- it comes with a remote control so you can adjust the diffusing strength, turn it on and off while seating
- 300ml which is enough to last for several hours of diffusing time
1. Please add water below the Max line.
2. Ensure there is sufficient water in the diffusing compartment before the operation to avoid "burn out"
3. You can add 1 to 4 drops of essential oil to diffuse them. Please note, some essential oil can make you dizzy after several hours. If you are sensitive to essential oils, please use water only
Please consult your local GP if in doubt. Each person has different experiences with essential oils. In general, please add 4 drops to 5 drops max in this model. If you feel uncomfortable, please stop using the oil immediately.