The heating coil is HOT. Please do not use contact the coil with your hand or any part of your body. Use a supplied tweezer or incense spoon to handle fragrant items in the chamber.
It functions as a mini stove. It will be a fire hazard when using close to flammable gas or liquid. AVOID using when gas and alcohol around
Please do not turn the product on and leave it unattended
Use and store the product in a dry and cool place.
It contains a Lithium Battery. Please handle it with care. If the product is dropped, it may be damaged. Inspect the unit before using it. Ensure there is no change of shape, especially the inflated lithium battery. If you notice a "swollen" battery, please discard the unit.
After using, the incense chamber will be darkened. The stain in the chamber is normal. Please do not clean the product with water or any cleaning chemicals. You can use a brush to brush off any remaining incense.
You can use a mica plate on top of the heating coil to prevent the resin melted on the coil.
It is preferable to heat incense or incense powder in one go. After each use, let all used incense or wood chips cool down. Please discard all used incense or chips in the bin by using the supplied tweezer. Do NOT use your bare hand to clean the coil.