A love story, and the reason to build this magnificent monument
Mumtaz Mahal passed away during the birth of her fourteenth child. Emperor Shah Jahan was depressed for a year. He then commissioned multiple artisans to build her wife final resting place (and eventually his). The Taj Mahal, the mausoleum that took two decades to complete attracts millions of visitors annually from all over the world, is the symbol of the eternal love of the Emperor and the Empress.
The Empress was often portrayed with flowers on her hand, and it looked like she enjoyed the fragrance of it.
And the scent of flowers reminds love, harmony and pleasure. Perhaps, you know how it feels. Perhaps you have already experienced this happiness and joy. You want to re-live the experience.
What if we could create a fragrance that captures this feeling. The feeling of eternal love. What if we could smell the love of this fragrance, every day.
Teone has made it possible for you. She spent many months to work on this perfume. And finally, she has concocted it which she named it as
Garden of Pleasure - A perfume of eternal love
This feeling is what we want to capture, and Teone, who was inspired by the love story of the mighty Emperor Shah Jahan and the Empress Mumtaz Maha.
"Garden of Pleasures –
- is a floriental amber mukhallat
- it features a solid ground of Hindi and Vietnamese oud
- it contains highly fragrant flowers including champaca, white lotus, frangipani, all of which are framed by the wonder of Mysore sandalwood.
- It is really more about the frantic collision of 2 bodies caught up in a passionate love affair. The flowers in this garden are all around, but the fragrance is about a love affair and all the human essences that belong in a private garden of pleasures.
- Teone blended 2 different ouds in this perfume, Vietnamese and Hindi. The intensely strong animalic scent of the Hindi oud represents the mighty Emperor Shah Jahan, and the gentler, sweeter Vietnamese oud in this story is the Empress Mumtaz Mahal."
This is not your ordinary essential oil blend, but a natural oud perfume. Suitable for mature people.