Have you walked past someone, breathed in and felt stunned for a moment?
Your brain tried to process something unfamiliar that smelled so good. You felt something familiar but unable to describe. It occupied your mind, made you wondering what on earth this scent was?
That was how many of our customers felt, precisely.
Years ago, I dabbed this oud oil in a piece of tissue to study how much it would change after a while. The issue was left on a table in the guest room. I noticed every time; someone sat down, he/she asked me what room spray I used, as it smelled so unique. I told him/her it was from the piece of tissue on the table. Many of the visitors were surprised, and most of the time, they would say "it smelled so familiar, and it is good !". I knew this compliment was from their hearts after observing their pleasant facial expression. Some even asked if this "smell" was available for sale.
Ladies and gentleman, this "smell" is the Smooth Thai Floral Oud. You are looking at it right now.
1,120 kg of 15-year-old wood, 300 hours of carving labours, 168 hours to distil, 168 hours to cure, and 336 hours to mature for perfection...
just to make this oud oil
This oud is an ideal ingredient for
- perfumers who look to create their unique, signature scent
- cosmetic producers, commercial perfumeries who want consistent quality, and uninterrupted supplies
- the individuals who love oud and love the environment
- the individuals who love smooth woody, floral.
- This oud oil is distilled from cultivated agarwood from agarwood plantation without deforesting. It means you can get as much as you want without costing the earth.
- You also help the local farmers and their family. They plant these Aquilaria trees for more than ten years. When harvested, they will regrow these "oud tree" again for a sustainable future.
This Thai Cultivated Oil is hydro-distilled in copper pots to form a unique scent profile which is different from still pots.
Pulverised agarwood (Oud) (Aquilaria Crassna) is soaked in a very short period (around 1 week). Our skilled distiller will "cook" it, a beautiful, smooth woody, honey-like and floral scents with minimum barnyard.
This oil will please anyone who does not like animalic / barnyard notes.
Extremely popular in Asia countries due to non-pungent and super smooth woody notes
SMOOTHER DEEPER OUDIER
Cultivated Oud with Wild quality!
Wholesale quantity is available; please contact us for more info.