I got caught unprepared
One day, my phone vibrated.
- Customer: "Hi, Trent is speaking"
- Me: "Do you sell agarwood beads?"
- Customer: "Yes, I do."
- Me: "Sorry, where do I find them?"
- Customer: "On our website, you can find it under Agarwood Beads?"
- Me: "I can only see 108 mala and bracelets"
- Customer: "Yes, we only have mala and bracelets"
- Me: "But I want to make my own rosary agarwood beads. Do you sell these beads separately"
He caught me off guard.
Because we have not made one before. So at that time, I told him I could not do it
Later, I told this conversation to Liliane and she decided to make a rosary to see what it looked like using agarwood beads.
I would like to share this with you
But what if you would like to design a rosary agarwood necklace yourself?
What if you could pick and choose the gemstone and agarwood so you could create one with a special meaning?
What if you only need 12 high-quality agarwood beads?
Good news because I make these agarwood beads available for you so you could customise your own.
I realised that you may come from different backgrounds. You probably already know this but
Just for who do not know
I would like to share with you brief information from National Catholic Reporter about prayer beads.
Source: National Catholic Reporter
So, you may wonder: if prayer beads are for many religions, what about agarwood?
I want you to know agarwood is not just for one religion. It is mentioned in multiple religious scriptures.
Last week, I had a gentleman asked if I can replace some beads of his Zikra prayer. Originally he had 99 wild agarwood beads but some were faded. He only wanted a few of them.
I sent him this page and he was delighted to get it replaced.
"Can I use agarwood beads if I have no religion?"
See the below wrist bracelet? It does not have any religious meaning but many people like it because of its look
Occasionally, this question "is agarwood for religious use only?" comes up because many "Gods" use it. And you can use it too.
If you love wooden beads, then you will probably like these agarwood beads
Again, if you would like to use some gemstones with your bracelet or necklace then you might want to get a few of these beads instead of a 108 mala.
- Imagine you could create your own agarwood necklace
- Imagine the feeling of achievement after completing it
- Imagine wearing your own design from your own creation
Please click here
12 Premium Cultivated Agarwood beads from sustainable agarwood plantation